Half Full Episode 4 Half Full Episode 4

Nice work

Obviously a great deal of care went it this. It was delightful and silly. It might not have the greatest animation or voice-acting in the world but these skills develop over time, and this was clearly a bit of fun for you and your friends. I was honoured to be a part of it and see the great potential for future episodes.

The Revenge of Pug The Revenge of Pug

Haha!

Man, that slayed me! Great work!

I for one welcome our new pug overlords.

The Justin Bieber Show The Justin Bieber Show

But

WHO did he see at the mall? We never found this out. Piss poor storytelling right there Mr.Partridge.

Fish Outta Water Fish Outta Water

Addictive!

The graphics are so charming and the controls are slick and tight. And it's so easy to get hooked on this game, dying doesn't become frustrating as you're just spurred to try again and get further. It's remarkable how well this came out considering the very brief timescale but it's a fantastic game, it looks gorgeous and it was a pleasure to collaborate with you guys on it!

Azh321: You're supposed to jump on that sucker! The text at the start tells you so.

Diamond Armada Voice Demo 2011 Diamond Armada Voice Demo 2011

Great stuff!

You should voice act everything. Ever.

diamond-armada responds:

Hahaha dude I'm wanting to get back on the saddle again with voice acting, so I'd be surprised if I could get that far :D

eddegg end credits acapella eddegg end credits acapella

Great work!

I will probably use this in a episode in the very near future.

Stalagmite responds:

Hehe! thanks edd you bizzy little bee! :D

Play Him Off Keyboard Cat Play Him Off Keyboard Cat

Nice cover

But it needs that extra note at the very end!

bigjonny13 responds:

Extra note you say? Well, thanks for the feedback.