View Profile Eddache

17 Movie Reviews

Nice work

Obviously a great deal of care went it this. It was delightful and silly. It might not have the greatest animation or voice-acting in the world but these skills develop over time, and this was clearly a bit of fun for you and your friends. I was honoured to be a part of it and see the great potential for future episodes.

Haha!

Man, that slayed me! Great work!

I for one welcome our new pug overlords.

But

WHO did he see at the mall? We never found this out. Piss poor storytelling right there Mr.Partridge.

1 Game Review

Addictive!

The graphics are so charming and the controls are slick and tight. And it's so easy to get hooked on this game, dying doesn't become frustrating as you're just spurred to try again and get further. It's remarkable how well this came out considering the very brief timescale but it's a fantastic game, it looks gorgeous and it was a pleasure to collaborate with you guys on it!

Azh321: You're supposed to jump on that sucker! The text at the start tells you so.

4 Audio Reviews

Great stuff!

You should voice act everything. Ever.

diamond-armada responds:

Hahaha dude I'm wanting to get back on the saddle again with voice acting, so I'd be surprised if I could get that far :D

Great work!

I will probably use this in a episode in the very near future.

Stalagmite responds:

Hehe! thanks edd you bizzy little bee! :D

Nice cover

But it needs that extra note at the very end!

bigjonny13 responds:

Extra note you say? Well, thanks for the feedback.

Need a voice actor? Send me to PM or email eddache AT gmail.com. Be sure to check out my voice demo in the audio portal!

Eddie Bowley @Eddache